D&O Global Integrated Services is one of the leading exporters of premium quality processed cashew nuts in bulk. We supply with the best prices available to importers. Our processed cashew are available for purchase globally. A standard favourite, processed cashew nuts are one of the most tasty and nutritious tree nuts...
Cashew kernels are obtained after processing the raw cashew, they are divided into different grades depending on the form and size and grade specifications as followed by the Cashew Export Promotion Council of Nigeria.
Cashew nuts are known for their many benefits which include prevention of blood disease, protection of the eye, good for skin, weight loss, and source of dietary fibres, healthy and shiny hair.
It lowers the risk for cardiovascular disease, this may occur by reducing blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels the nuts are usually cholesterol-free and contains a good amount of heart-healthy fats, fibre and protein.
Processed Cashew Nuts
- Available products: WW180,320,240.
- Origin: Nigeria
- Packaging: Vacuum-sealed bag 50Lbs net weight
- Carton: 700 cartons
- Shipment: 1*20’FCL
- MT: 16MT
- Certificate of Origin
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- SGS certificate
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- WW180 $9,52kg
- WW320: $6,82kg
- WW240: $7,42kg
They come in different grades such as WW180, WW210, WW320, WW240, WW450 and the SWs;
- WW180 is the king of cashew nuts they are usually large and very expensive.
- WW210 is popularly known as Jumbo nuts.
- WW240 it’s a very attractive grade which is reasonably priced.
- WW320 is the most popular among cashew kernels and highest in terms of demand and availability.
- WW450 is the smallest and cheapest white whole kernel and hence the favourite among low priced whole grades.
Nigeria is reckoned as one of the leading producers of processed cashew nuts in the world and we at D&O Global Integrated Services have taken the steps to explore the vast opportunities abundant in Nigeria’s cashew industry. In achieving this, we have built relationships with the farmers and we have a firm understanding of the expected quality that is needed in exporting processed cashew nuts in bulk.